Stretch marks. This is for EVERYbody

when (or if you havent yet) did you start getting stretch marks...anywhere! let me know! I feel like I'm too young to be getting stretch marks already!

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls get stretch marks when they hit puberty. I did.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Around 13. On my lower back and butt. From growth not gaining weight. I'm 6'4"

0|0
    0|1
    • Ya I'm 5'7 and I got stretch marks on my knees!

What Girls Said 5

• I got them when I was pregnant, but both my sisters got them when they went through puberty - around 15. One on only her boobs, and the other on boobs, hips, and butt. I guess their skin couldn't keep up with the growth spurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 13 or 14, I started getting stretch marks on my calves. Around 14 or 15, I started getting them on my thighs. Kind of freaked me out at first, but I got used to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably when I was 13, I got them on my chest. Mine are all faded now... you can't really see them unless you are trying to find them. Don't worry, most people get stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have them on my hips, butt, and inner thighs... I started getting them probably around age 13

0|0
    0|0
  • At 14 I think, mostly on the chest and hips and little marks here and there, I was in a little shock but in time just getting used to it because can't do anything much but accept the imperfections.

0|0
    0|0