How does acne affect attractiveness, in your eyes?

The person in question could be the not exquisite creature you have ever laid your eyes upon... but ever present are the flecks of red acne.

Does it affect your attraction, truthfully? How much is enough to sway your opinion?

Personally, I do not pay attention to it-- no matter the magnitude and severity. To be honest, I feel more comfortable conversing with people who have it, as I feel that they will not jump to such quick assumptions about me (seeing that I, too, have it.)

I am merely curious.

Very few people will openly admit to casting judgment-- but I know that it is present.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the degree of acne, but there is medicine, vitamins, healthy life style options that a person can do in order to change that. I would look past it even though most guys I date, don't have severe acne.

• Of course.

Even with all of the options that you listed, sometimes only the steadying of hormones that comes with age is able to even it out.

• I agree with another user here, that 'no one is perfect' and to judge someone by them having acne, it's a sure shallow thing to me. It is like someone judging me if I gained 5 lbs and dumped me for it. thank goodness I don't have acne but yes there are ways to combat it.

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly don't mind I mean nobody is perfect.

What Girls Said 3

• it lowers it, the more severe the acne is the more it lowers attractiveness

• I don't actually think it does really, I can look past it. Except when it takes over a persons face and even their acne has acne.

• I find that because I have pretty clear skin I notice it more then others would, a pimple or 3 I don't even notice but anything more I try to over look but secretly it grosses me out a bit.