I'll never end up with a girl I find attractive?

Whenever I see a girl that I find to be beautiful my mind instantly assumes that every guy see's her this way and there for my odds are 1 in 3.5 billion. With so many guy out there I have no chance statistically.

I am even a good looking guy with a lot of things going for me but my mind just always tells me "don't try". How can I combat this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a nice enough guy that any girl would be lucky to be with. STOP HOLDING YOURSELF BACK! YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE WITH THEM! Lol Just be yourself and take a chance. If one rejects you recover and find another that means more to you. You'll find her someday. Just believe in yourself ;)

• Thanks very much. I need to learn to take that chance. At this current time, I have yet to do so. :/

• Thanks very much. I need to learn to take that chance. At this current time, I have yet to do so.

• You will. I believe in you. lol :)

What Girls Said 10

• Do it anyway! Have an argument with your mind that goes like this:

"Don't try."

"What? Why not?"

"She's too good looking. Aim lower dude."

"Or how about I try it out and see what happens?"

"Wut"

"CARPE DIEM"

:) Good luck!

• I'm in the same boat...except for me it's more like this:

I really like someone, and they might even show signs that they like me back. But I shy away, anyhow, because I worry that I'm not good enough for them, and I'm just playing myself as fool. In my head, I'm constantly thinking, "Get a grip and give up. There's no way they would like you. There are tons of girls out there WAY prettier than you, and skinnier too. So why would they go for you, when they are amazing enough to easily get someone better?"

When you figure out how to get past this, let me know! I've been battling it, too, for the past 3 or 4 years.

• Me too except opposite...I always believe my type of guys are taken so aim lower but I can't lie to myself or the guy,guess that's why I'm single...believe it or not a lot of us attractive are single ,most guys think were taken so they don't approach :( I would try approaching a guy but he might ignore me like 1 cute guy did...guess we just hav to take chances and stop wondering what if or aww he(for you a she) was making eye contact I should have said something...p.s. I dnt think I'm a total knockout,I dnt wear a lot of make up and I'm kinda small but some people say I could be a model...I guess I have a good looking face since its the only thing going for me but. I think I got prettier since I'm older but ironically less guys hit on me...

• Just tell yourself that you will never know if you don't try. I mean really, you have nothing to lose by going for it.

• Well have you ever talked to her, is she in your classes, and does she know your name?

• I never talk to the girls I find pretty for the reasons stated above.

• Well life is an ocean and you have to jump in to taste the delicacies ;)

• Just take a chance man. There are a million reasons why a girl would turn down a guy so if she does who cares? Just take a chanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Just go for it. If your a good looking' guy with allot goin' for him then the only thing holdin' you back is not trying. And don't let rejection hold you back. There are plenty of good lookin' girls out there.

• uuh dude trust me you have a chance. DONT BACK OFF PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GO FOR IT. there are a lot of pretty girls who are nice and care more about personality anyways so you have a chance man... confidenncee is hott

• say F*ck it to yourself. if you're rejected, who cares? You were fine before, you'll be fine after. Remember, confidence is sexiest, most attractive thing in a guy.

don't worry, we single ladies are out there and nicer than you think ;)

• We can date. <3

What Guys Said 2

• Take the sand out of yOur vagina and go talk to her. singly shoot yourself down without even trying, you need to build confidence or dig deep and find it somewhere.

• great question! I wish more girls would answer this question