Is height a huge turnoff off for girls?

If he has a cute face and everything is he out of the question if he is he is only 5'7?

For some reason I don't believe this is an accurate representation of real life women

Most Helpful Guy

• It somewhat is, every girl seems to want there guy to be 5'9-6'2

What Girls Said 9

• A lot of girls like tall guys. Back in high school, I would overhear my friends talking about "Yeah my boyfriend is 6'2!" like that was really cool or something. Personally I like guys closer to my height. It makes it easier to kiss them. :)

However, I like the idea of a guy being able to pick me up, or put his arm around me easily. As long as you are big enough to do that, I have no need for the 6' monsters. ;)

• no, when I first started dating my boyfriend he was the same height as me, 5'5. I didn't mind, or really notice much. I just really liked him.

• Not really for me I personally don't care if you're cute you're cute height,to me if a girl does not like you cause your under 6 feet that's being shallow or fake I would give him a chance no matter if he's 6 feet tall or 5'5. If the guy had everything I wanted and he was short I woudn't care Id love him for him personality and inside :)

• My boyfriend is 5'7 and I love him more than other guys in this world ! I don't mind about height as long as he treats me nicely ; )

• I've only dated guys older then me. So between 5'9" and 6'2".

• I wouldn't say it's a huge turn off.. I wouldn't think too much about it or try not too anyway..

I wouldn't date him.. That's too short in my opinion.

• Not necessarily. It would depend on how tall the girl is and what her personal preferences are. I personally don't see the problem... just stay away from heels and it's all good :)

• for me it would be a turnoff :S

• I like taller guys. 5'7 sounds good to me since I'm only like 5'1. :( But most of my friends who are taller than I am like guys who are 5'10 and up.

What Guys Said 3

• Sweet I am doing fine then at 5'ft 10. Yet I feel short at times.

thanks

• on dating site girls always ask for 6' tall. That's the way women are. They think they aren't shallow but they are in their own way! But I'm 5'8 and I get lots of p**** so it's not the end of it. Just accept some girls will never consider dating you and focus on the ones that do.

• Yes, they generally like guys that are taller, but if you are 5'7" work with what you got. You can't change your height. Just be more attractive in other ways.