What is the sexiest way to dress?

So there's this guy I'm really into and I wondering what you guys think is the sexiest way to dress (without looking like a slut)

PS: My personal style is really out there. I love heels and colorful makeup. Basically I love to stand out.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. colorful makeup... *imagines* rofl...

anyway... the way you dress is the way you dress. the best way for a girl to dress is the way that makes her feel confident. the confidence is what gets across to the guys- not the actual clothes.

What Guys Said 2

• Ohh. Without looking like a slut. Dang. I knew there was a catch.

The sexiest way to dress is wear a fresly ironed Birthday Suit (BS for short).

But you throw that little exception in. Mini skirt. No heels. No tattoos.

Why do I say no heels? I'm short. Women sometimes say "Hey my eyes are up here!" when they catch me looking at their b00bs, but when you put the heels on, you're doing it to yourself. Your b00bs are at eye level. If you're even taller, your cr0tch is at eye level. I don't mind but don't go complaining if YOU chose to put the heels on.

• Your outfit is goig to scare away most shy guys. Thik about changing your style, because apparently he's not going to chase after you or you wouldn't be asking this question!

• I wouldn't change my style for a guy. It represents who I am and if a guy doesn't like it then he's not worth my time. And I haven't known him for long at all so he hasn't even had a chance to scope out me and the other girls. This question was just to see if I could speed things up a bit.

• Glad I'm not single.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the real sexy is not show too much just the overall figure...It depends what's your style too So some options:

link

link

link

• Don't go for sexy. Go for sweet and cute.