How do I dress like a 20 year old?

I want to know how I can dress more my age and not like a high-schooler. Girls! Any ideas? What do you, or did you wear as a 20 year old. Guys! What clothing do you find attractive on a woman? Clothing that's sexy but respectable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like this link

Pair blazers with shorts or trousers with tigth t-shirts, I Also like to wear vest over dresses and with a tank top and jeans... Just don't wear sloopy stuffs and baggy stuffs

Zara is a great shop for that

link

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• A skirt, with trainers and t-shirt or baggy joggers with t-shirt and joggers or ug boots, jeans t-shirt and trainers, but now and then smart yourself right up say once a week and wear something petite or something that compliments your figure,

What Girls Said 1

• I think Guess, Express, or Calvin Klein clothing are all good choices and not too expensive for your age. The clothes aren't high school like and they have a lot of different styles to match your own personal liking. Also Victoria's Secret web site has a lot of clothes that you can find reasonable.