Good source of mens fashion advice?

YouTube has what seems like hundreds of women fashion gurus putting out thousands of videos for women to educate themselves on fashion and make up but I've never seen one for men. Does anyone know of a good channel for men or any other place a guy can go to glean good advice on modern fashion? I'm not trying to look super trendy but I wouldn't mind picking up a few more good tips on how not to wear stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like reading articles too much and that sort of thing, then I'd really recommend the website the satorialist dot com (sorry, I can't add links :(, I would if I could).

Anyways, it's a picture blog about fashion where this photographer takes real shots of real people that he catches just out and about on the street for the most part and their own unique styles that he thinks are trendy and interesting, as well as extremely well put-together. It's a really great website for both guys and girls and while it doesn't have too many articles (it has a few by him but mostly it's just pictures), it provides a lot of diversity and just looking at all the different ways to put a sharp outfit together can really give you some different insight into fashion and neat ways to do things that you might not have come up with on your own. :)

What Girls Said 3

• link this is the blog of s guy who photographs random well dressed people on the street...it has a decent mens section.

• Well you just gave the world a Good idea, a fashion guru for guys on you tube...

Maybe I should do it ;)

I think a girl friend that is into fashion a great source...

Also check lookbook.nu

I don't know what is your style the type of girl you want to attract...

But basically its to wear fitted clothes in colors that suit you, another great idea is check what actors wear on there regular days...

If you want anything specific message me

• What about GQ online? I just googled 'men's fashion advice" & a million things came up...good luck, cutie.

• Yeah I've been to GQ online but I'm a really big fan of the Youtube Guru format. Reading articles isn't nearly as fun as listening to someone.

What Guys Said 3

• Look up "RealMenRealStyle" and "Alpha. m" on youtube. Those channels have changed my style tremendously in the last few months

• styleforum.

• Lol what's fashion? I'm a man.