What do you think of a girl who wears shirts from Hot Topic?

Let's say, she's in college, around 19-22 years old. She doesn't wear them all the time, but pretty often. She wears t-shirts of bands she likes, batman t-shirts, cartoon t-shirts, to write love on her arms t-shirts, jeans, converse, flats, leather jackets, hoodies, and heels in some occasions to dress up a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear shirts like that sometimes. I'd just think it was part of her style. No big deal.

• "No big deal." Exactly. The only reason why I'm asking this question is because a "friend" of mine said I needed to grow up.

• Hot Topic shirts are more "childish" than a nice blouse, but as long as you don't act like an immature child, what you wear shouldn't matter.

• When you dress like that, and your friend tells you that you need to grow up...

What she is really saying is, "I look and feel so old when I hang out with you"

What Guys Said 4

• Cute and cool? sounds like a great girl to hang with.

• I wear band tees all the time and I know I'm always asked/judged by people for wearing them. I say don't give a f*** about what others think and keep doing what you like.

• I love it

• I think that could look pretty good. The fit is probably most important. I'd like it to be pretty close fitting on a pretty hot body! :P Seriously, though there's nothing wrong with it and it can look really hot on the right girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Everyone has different styles. If you want to dress that way it's not a problem. That's what makes you, you. It's not immature. It's just the type of fashion your more interested in.

• it's pretty junior high school alternative kid :/

im not a fan

• Sounds freakin awesome! keep it up girl

• I think she likes that style.

• Just an honest answer.. I don't mean to offend whatsoever. I think that majority of the people who shops at Hot Topic are usually high school students. And even then.. those people are usually your typical gamer girls, anime/japan obsessed, Vampire/Werewolf wannabe's, or Twilight fanatics. BUT every so often they do have some cute clothes there.

• I don't wear hoodies but I wear everything else since I was younger I am already 27 and sometimes I ask If it's kids wear lol but not really I use it fitted tees and always with heels, I don't like the too much grow Up look...