Which is prettier? guys and girls!

Which is prettier/ sexy/ beautiful

A girl with black long hair tan skin and colored eyes looks like a colored eyed kim kardashian

OR

A girl with long black hair with super pale skin and colored eyes. That looks like evanescance

? Which one

well the girl doesn't look anything like kim kardashian she just has her skin tone and hair and the other girl looks nothing like amy lee and she wears contats she looks mexican but just with the same hair and skin tone

Most Helpful Girl

• both are great,but I'll go with dark skin,cause it's more exotic to me,and I love this link but if you're thinking of fake tan-hell no,i'll go with amy lee

What Guys Said 7

• Those are both good looking. Neither of them is biologically more endowed than the other with any kind of natural beauty outside of individual guy preference.

Arghgghghg why do you do this to me? WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?

But OK, since my job here is to answer your question, I'm going with the second one because she makes better use of colored contacts! I am a sucker for black hair/blue eye combos, even though I see some of her photos are rocking green.

• depends on the facial features.

• The second one for sure

• Hm I like both I can't choose one

• The second one.

• Hottest is Ewa Sonnet. She looks a bit more like the Evanescance girl, but that not what makes her SOOOOO much hotter than both of those girls! ;)

• Depends on the body. You could have a thin pale/dark girl or a big pale/dark girl a tall pale/dark girl and so on..it just depends on the body

What Girls Said 8

• Both color combinations are beautiful, but I like contrast, so pale skin and dark hair on people who can pull it off look amazing.

• They're both beautiful, obviously. Amy Lee has more of an ethereal beauty, where as Kim Kardashian is just plain sexy. If I had to choose though, I'd say Kim.

• I absolutely adore Amy Lee! She's beautiful! Even though I have features of the first one. :(

• Long black hair and tan skin. Tan skin is more appealing in my opinion.

• I think both would be beautiful. But I prefer the Evanescence look.

• I love the pale look ... like Amy Lee, Rowe McGowan and most of all Gwen Stefani :D

• Both.

• Face alone, definitely Evanescence. Her eyes are gorgeous.