I'm 19 and have a baby face, help?

people ask me all the time 'are you barely going to high school?' this guy on the bus asked if I was a high school freshman :/ its so annoying! or they say 'aww you look so innocent.' I try to dress nice, put on makeup etc. (I have big cheeks as well) how can I fix this cause some of my friends that are in high school, actually look older than I do >:/

Most Helpful Guy

• ironically some person thought I was the same thing, I'm a "pretty boy" with a "babyface" Sadly enough I can't escape it but its whatever I suppose.

Well if you really want to change that badly try different outfits like jeans, shoes/heels/ a buttoned down blouse or if you want to add a light jacket/sweater/ windbreaker over it that should do the trick.

What Guys Said 6

• You can change your fashion. There are some clothes that will make you look older.

When you get older and get tired of looking older, you can just wear things that make you look younger :)

The best thing about clothes is they can be taken off!

I mean, if you don't like them anymore, that is ;)

• Welcome to my world. I face the same problem. People don't believe that I'm 22. You just go with the flow.

• Fix it! You crazy! A lot of men find girls with baby faces very attractive :) I would start looking at it as an advantage. But if you really want to change you could try wearing different clothing or maybe wear sunglasses or a hat, anything that will give your face a different look

• that's actually a compliment. You will appreciate it when you get older. So enjoy it why it now. I'm 28 and I'm told I look 16

• It's a gift, not a curse. You'll learn to appreciate it when you're older.

• CONGRATULATIONS. You are blessed. Don't knock it

What Girls Said 6

• There's not much you can do.:/ I'm a junior and I've been told I look 14 by a lot of people, and even last week like 3 different people thought I was a freshman...lol it sucks. I don't think I have a baby face though, I think it's because I'm so little:/ (not height-wise).

• Dear, be happy that you look younger than your age! Hopefully this continues on to your later years. I too, just like you, hated when people would constantly state that I looked like I was still in high school. I'm almost 21 and I guess now my baby face is gone or something because I don't get those compliments (I like to call them compliments now) anymore! So embrace your innocent face!

• I completely understand! I'm almost 20 and some people think I'm 14, it's annoying sometimes but I just keep reminding myself that I'll be thankful for it when I'm older and I know I'll miss people guessing my age wrong because now I get a kick out of it and I love seeing they're shocked faces when I tell them my actual age. So sorry I can't give advice on how to look your age :/

• noo its a good thing,because you will still look young&age less when you're older!i have one tooo,ohwell its not a bad thing!

• LOL I've got the same problem I'm a 20 year old mom and people think I'm like 14 or 15, its gay. were just 'blessed' LOL sucks now but will pay off later

• i had the same problem. I cut my hair to my shoulders, in a cute cut, and boom, I now look my age (17) instead of 15. :P