I asked a girl's opinion on getting a tattoo?

and she said "your body is too nice for a tattoo." I think its a compliment but does that mean I shouldn't get one at all or just not in certain places? Any ideas girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a compliment, but it's still YOUR body and you can tattoo it as much as you want (or can afford, haha).

I personally don't like really big tattoos on guys or tattoos that are just patterns or something that doesn't have any meaning. But that's just me, and again, other people's opinions are going to vary a lot, so you might as well do whatever YOU like.

What Girls Said 3

• get somenthing with meaning. I personally think tattoos on guys who are at least fit are sexy my boyfriend has a few and their super sexy, and he's about to go get a sleve done. I have a few and all but one has a personal message or meaning I hold special

• if YOU want it then get it.

• it means you're incredibly sexy and she's scared the tattoo artist's gonna try to steal you away. :o

What Guys Said 0