Do men prefer women with or without makeup?

Guys- Do you prefer women with or without makeup? Is it true that natural beauty is more beautiful?

• I prefer women with makeup
  • I prefer women without makeup
  • I have no preference
  • Other- please explain

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to lie, I think girls who wear some makeup can be hot. Now, I'm not saying go and drentch your face with it. Use it reasonably. But if you want to go to the extremes I'd prefer a girl to go out naturally.

Girls you wear all that makeup on their face lead me to beilive they are fake and hiding something, and are not confident enough in their own skin.

You are very pretty by the way, I doubt you need anything. You would look pretty with or without it.

What Guys Said 14

• If we're talking about a p*rnstar or some slutty chick who I have no interest in other than sex, I'd prefer her to be properly dolled up.

If we're talking about human beings who I respect, I'd prefer no makeup.

• Why would you want her to be ''properly dolled up?'' Then you don't know her true appearance, you could be whacking one off to an ugly chick.And you probably are, most p*rnstars look like crap without makeup, & they have ridiculously large fake boobs & god knows what else.Why do men find that attractive?Natural beauty, what a joke.

• Sexual attraction and romantic attraction aren't the same thing. Romantic attraction drives sexual attraction in a person I'm interested in. Base sexual attraction is the only way to get there for a person I'm not interested in.

• All in all make up isn't unsexy but not very sexy.

You can look very cute with it (avril lavigne style) But a girl should feel comfortable without it too. I hate it if a girl makes theatre because her make up isn't perfect (:

• a bit make-up wouldn't hurt. but if a girl is pretty without it, I'd prefer she didn't use any.

• Of course natural beauty is better. This is your original skin. If any guys are interested in a woman with make up then its still normal. But Its not like they only like the make up of hers nor they prefer women with make up.

• I think natural beauty is much more alluring and attractive. Especially when inner beauty is shining through.

• Without make up. Natural is so much more beautiful even if it doesn't match up to hollywood standards (which suck anyways).

• With makeup.

• I bit of makeup isn't bad but not too much, I hate it when girls put on a lot of makeup.

• It depends on the girl. I like a bit of makeup but not to where it's noticeable. If the girl has fair skin, I don't think she needs makeup.

• I prefer no makeup. A girl who puts a ton of makeup on is a turnoff.

• without.

• Natural Beauty

• Natural beauty is better, but I honestly don't care.

• I prefer them to be hot. It's an extra bonus if you're still hot when you wake up next to me in the morning, but being hot is the key. No bonus points for being natual and not hot. Just for being natural if you're already hot.

And along those lines, make up doesn't help the hotness of the girls body, but a smoking hot body can certainly draw attention away from facial flaws better than any concealer! :P

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I'm not sure because nearly every man will say, ''I like natural beauty'' having no idea what that actually is.Some men think Megan Fox is naturally beautiful, some men think Katy Perry or Beyonce is naturally beautiful, however without makeup they are all pretty average, to be honest.

They say they like the ''natural look'' having no clue that this look is actually a look which is achieved with a fair amount of makeup.Women can look as if they have none on whatsoever, when in actual fact they have a lot of makeup on.

I've heard about some men leaving their girlfriends because they didn't like how they looked without makeup.Yet a lot of them continue to preach about hating makeup.But there wouldn't be such a big market for the big-breasted blond with loads of war paint, and in lads mags there wouldn't be pages & pages of women that are frankly not that attractive without their makeup.

I know my man prefers me without makeup, ever since he saw me without it, he complains about it when I wear it.

• the more natural= the better. to be honest, lots of guys can't tell the difference between someone who's wearing natural make up and someone who's not wearing make up.

• A lot of guys say they prefer no makeup, but they mistake natural looking makeup for no makeup. When they see what no makeup really looks like, then they opt for natural looking makeup.

• I disagree, I cannot even tell what makeup look slike on a woman.

• I think at first they like the make up then after they have her, maybe to avoid more guys to go after her, they would say that they like her without make-up. Perhaps if they really love her and know what she looks like with and without it then they may prefer her without it. But some guys pay more attention when there is makeup.

• i think they prefer no make up. have in mind that if things with someone get great.. they'll eventually see you without make up, so why not show them what you really look like?

• makeup that they don't know is there