Emma Stone's blue dress. What are your opinions?

I was thinking about getting a sequin dress similar to Emma Stone's, but a bit longer:

link

I'd like one similar to this, but is this too flashy for a charity gala? Like I said, I want something longer (closer to knee length), but are the sequins too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been to a charity gala before, but I vaguely remember hearing (maybe it was on a movie or something?) that you shouldn't wear something flashy to a charity event because the focus should be on the cause, not trying to draw attention to yourself.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• too flashy for me,but it really depends on the person,the situation,and whether or not it's an evening event

• I like it!

• I hate sequins..

• Super cute however some charity galas that I've gone to generally have people in less flashy dresses. Most girls/ladies wear a black dress or something more simplier than the dress you want. Unless you're going to a gala where people dress up like the girls in gossip girl then I'd say go for it! Good luck :)

• CUute dress! ...but yeah maybe 2 flashy 4 a charity gala. otherwise,..hot dress, I'd totally wear something like that.

• Too revealing in the back...I think (personally).

• Too much back? lol Oh dear...cover your children's eyes!

• I think she meant where her ass is almost showing, but I could be wrong lol I like it by the way but yeah kinda short.