Need tall guy's advice?

OK so firstly I'm only 4ft 10 but for some reason I'm really attracted to tall guys, I really like this guy but I'm scared to go over and talk to him in case he just takes one look at me and shuts me down. I don't know I'm really worried cause I'm so short should I give it a go or will I embarrass myself loll

Most Helpful Guy

• (im gonna get hate for mentioning this lol) But Snookie from Jersey Shore rocks it and I think she is the same height... pretty much all guys prefer a girl shorter than themselves, look at the bright side you have a wider selection and there is nothing wrong with your height as it is

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 6'3. I find 4'10 women hot. Also 5'11 ones, in a different way.

Go for it.

• aww thanks (: Hopefully he won't mind either

• Well what constitutes as tall? Anyways, I don't think a lot of guys care about height

• hes like 6ft lol

• If it makes you feel better my dad is like a foot and a half taller than my mom and they've never had any problems with it either :) Honestly, I think girls are more critical and pay a lot more attention to height than guys.

• awwk thanks (: I feel a lot better Guess I worry over nothing somtimes lol

• I guess it depends on what height you like. I am by no means tall but a girl your height is fine to me.

• I won't make fun of any girl irrespective of her height , race , color or any physical features

If you like him , go and ask him .

• If he's taller than 6' he might shut you down. I'm 6'3 and don't get why very short girl come to me. More than a foot difference is too much for me.

• Go for it. Tall guys like short girls. I doubt someone is going to laugh at you if you try to talk to them just because you are short.

• awk thank you I feel better reading these comments its just cause there's such a big height differenece

What Girls Said 1

• yea, go for it...One of my ex's was 6'2" and I'm only 4' 8", and my male friend who also has a crush on me is like 6'4".