Have you ever noticed that people tend to ugly to average looking people for directions on the streets?

Whenever I'm out in public, I can't help but observe how people choose to ask ugly to average looking people for directions on the streets.

Does anybody else notice the same thing? Or is it only me?

sry about the typo in the title.
maybe it's only particular to my place of region...nyc area?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just ask someone who looks like they wouldn't mind taking time to help me and doesn't look sketchy! lol

What Guys Said 5

• I get asked for directions a lot. Thanks.

Though not by women, come to think of it, its more men who ask me. Maybe there's hope for me yet.

I think, tbh, people try to ask someone who they think won't be intimidated. I'm 6'3, I think people ask me because I'm dressed like I work around here and I don't look like I'm afraid they'll mug me. But maybe I'm just ugly :p

• who think won't be intimidated? or do you mean people ask people who are not intimidating?

• oh...and I never really said you were hideous...i don't even know how you look like

• I'm only pretend offended.

• I get asked directions all of the time. Darn, I guess I'm ugly. That just ruins my day.

• I asked a hot chick where a museum was just a few months ago! It's the best way to start a conversation with a random hottie!

• Doesn't bother me. I don't mind speaking to a hot chick to ask where the best clubs are.

• Not me. I always wait for a smokeshow chick to ask.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never noticed that. I just ask any random person on the street :)

• i definitely noticed a pattern...maybe I'm the only one observing all this

• i got asked for directions today :O

• lol I never ever noticed that.