Does it look trashy if a girl's bra strap accidentally shows?

I wear sleeveless tops occasionally to class and I try to match the color of my bra with the color of my top in case the strap decides to play peek-a-boo.

But sometimes, inevitably, the strap might slip and show. Do you guys think this looks trashy? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidental trashy is perfect.

What Guys Said 9

• It can be a little trashy, but it's no big deal. I always notice it, but I just ignore it after that.

• nah

• Yeah it does look trashy. I don't know whether to pull it back and "snap" it or be polite and tuck it in where it doesn't show.

• key word is accidentally. accident is fine, if that's just her style then it's a little trashy

• I've noticed it before.

I have to admit it might look a bit trashy, but nothing that would change my impression at all.

• No, that's ok.

• Nope, you're fine. :)

• Kinda a secret turn-on of mine to see the bra straps...haha

• Not really. Plus I'm too busy trying to see if some boobs is accidentally showing to worry about your bra strap.

What Girls Said 6

• hell no! I don't wear long sleeve shirts so when it's cold I'm always wearing a tank top underneath my sweater when it's hot I take off my layers and my straps sometimes show from my back because it doesn't cross like my shirt or something like that . It's not trashy at all! it's trashy if you try to make any of your bra/underwear show on purpose because people can tell if you just can't hide something or if you show it off

• No.

• i hope not because it always happendsd to me =( ...

• Definitely not, especially if it was by accident..

• Not at all.

What looks trashy is when a girls' thong shows.

• Not really, just unkempt. If the side of your bra shows or you have some peekaboob that's way more trashy.