Are looks really that important?

Do you or have you ever been in a relationship with someone you didn't particularly consider attractive when you first met them?

Are looks really that important when they have such a wonderful and caring personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks ARE important. You at LEAST have to be able to look them in the face and kiss them without pulling away... Honestly I didn't find hubby attractive in the beginning.. He was skinny and short and not all that cute.. So superficial I had to be to think such stupid things mattered really.. We got along great and I came to discover that his small stature was a POSITIVE thing.. Personality and genuine love can alter an average appearance into and EXTRAORDINARY appearance.. One of those that when you look at them your eyes water that you actually get to keep them.

What Guys Said 1

• It's kind of hard to date someone who I don't find physically attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• there was this guy that I didn't find attractive at all whatsoever and then randomly I started liking him at we ended up dating for two years ... he was the one boyfriend I was closest to.

• Yes, I have got to be attracted to someone and find them sexually appealing in order to pursue something romantic with them. Many would agree. Otherwise, it's like a friendship

• Being with someone you're not attracted to would be wrong for everyone. For the person you're with, they'd feel like sh*t watching your eyes naturally wander to someone you're very, exceedingly attracted to.

• I have but I still couldn't get past it and used his looks to break up with him