Do you guys like crackle nail polish?

Do guys think that crackle nail polish is sexy?

I have pinkish red nail polish with black crackled on the top.

It looks a bit like this:

link

Let me know!

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah, actually most people do notice if it's something like that. If it stands out or is uncommon, they'll notice. Kinda like when girls get the acrylic nails, I'll notice the ones with sparkly tips, but not usually the ones with white tips. I've had guys bring up nails I had months earlier.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I like it very much

• Most guys will never notice.

• I prob would`t notice, isn't that a lot of effort to go through for your just nails?

What Girls Said 6

• My friend has crackle nail polish in like 5 different colors and she always get complimented on them. To be honest I think it looks a bit freaky but other people seem to like it lol

• I wouldn't expect guys to notice lol. Surprising that they do.

I have some I got a dark sea foam green lookin' color, but it always turns out black. I like to put it over neon yellow or blue :D

• i feel like most guys wouldn't even notice haha. I mean I'm a girl and I don't notice... but then again I bite my nails and they look horrible...

• Personally I think it looks horrible just because it looks like there is something wrong with your nail polish and it doesn't look clean.

• Omg freaky lol I litteraly just did did my nails exactly like that

• A lot of guys I know don't even like nail polish. I'm sure some people think so, but I don't see how it is.