How do you feel about longer pixie haircuts? pics included

i had my hair like this over the summer and girls really liked it I just don't know about the guys and yes I know pixie is normally considered way short (emma watson) but I'm talking longer...

pics here...

link

should I grow my hair out long instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• 99.99% of the guys on here say that they hate it,that girls with short hair are masculine and that they wouldn't date them,but the guys I know IRL like my hair (pixie cut,bowl cut-it's a mix)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i cut my hair like this over summer too:) I personally like it better than my long hair, so I'm staying short. if you like it, kepp it short :)

• I think you should do what you want to do. From my experience most guys like medium to long hair at first sight, but who you are can always change their minds if they don't have an OMG I have to date this girl feeling.

• my sisters hair is like that! lol I cut mine short and miss my long hair so I'm growing it out. its all about your preference.

• I think certain girls can pull it off very well.

It definitely isn't the most male-attractive look.

I don't know what you look like so I can't tell you what would look better on you.