The guy I like thinks my real eye color is blue, however I wear contacts?

He told me that he thinks my eyes are beautiful, and I never told him my real eyes are actually brown. If he found out my blue eyes were fake, would this put him off me?

I know this seems petty but it has been bothering me. Guys, please tell me how you would feel about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't put me off BUT you have to tell him ! if he finds out without you telling him it looks like you lied to him , and no one likes to be lied to ...

What Guys Said 2

• He probably won't care that much

• ya...he would see you as "Fake" or something its a pretty BIG turnoff

What Girls Said 2

• OMG THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I DONT WANNA WEAR COLORED CONTACTS I IMAGINED THIS EXACT SCENERIO... OK this is a toughie... either way he's probably gonna be put off, but this is what I would do. one day if you two are just hanging out causally at his or your place, just randomly be like... ha ha OK I've gotta show you something... and he'll be like what.. and just take out one of your contacts. then just explain and be like I didn't know what to say when you complemented me before ha ha and just be confident and chill about it and you'll still come off as attractive just someone who likes to change up their style versus someone who wants to cover up their actual appearance. then after that, stop wearing the contacts haha.

• Yeah I do think he would be put off because you led him on to think they are real. If you told him right away they weren't real he might get over it, but still see you as a fake.