Is hair the only difference between the legs of a guy and a girl?

If you see a guys leg and a girls leg with hair and smooth, without knowing who is who, would you be able to make out immediately. Lets say we cannot see above the upper thighs.

Most Helpful Girl

• A man's legs tend to be a little bulkier than a woman's legs. A woman's legs tend to be a little curvier at the hip, more narrow/delicate at the ankle. In SOME cases a woman's legs resemble those of a young boy (or vice versa) because they share a thin, lanky build.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, guys knees are shapped to be bigger and there legs are just all around thicker.

• May be the ankles also look a little different.

• That also. Like I have small ankles but kind of bigger knees but if I put my leg up to a guys you'd know which was which.

• No wonder a girls legs are a GIRL's legs. Hehehe.

• also the shape and size

• girls have more fat than guys do on their legs usually and guys are more muscular and cut.

• Oh yeah. You are right. That is why a girl's legs would feel much better to touch with hands or otherwise.

• yep that's why they feel 'soft' compared to a guy's legs. We don't actually want our guys to feel 'soft' we like the whole muscular/cut feeling. weird how that differs lol

• Yes due to the bone structure. Also the thickness and length of the hair. Girls generally have thinner/finner hair than guys and it's not as long. Well this is me comparing myself to my brother when I haven't shaved or waxed in a long time aka winter (6 months). Lol.

• :) Haha. Never thought in that way. I was only thinking of the guy removing his hair.

What Guys Said 3

• No, female legs have still another difference: the bones of the thighs are more outside near by the hips, so the pelvis get more place.

• There are plenty of differences, as you say, "between the legs" but they go together quite nicely.

• most guys legs would probably be a little bit thicker or bigger and have a copy of mw3 attached to it