Is hair the only difference between the legs of a guy and a girl?

If you see a guys leg and a girls leg with hair and smooth, without knowing who is who, would you be able to make out immediately. Lets say we cannot see above the upper thighs.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A man's legs tend to be a little bulkier than a woman's legs. A woman's legs tend to be a little curvier at the hip, more narrow/delicate at the ankle. In SOME cases a woman's legs resemble those of a young boy (or vice versa) because they share a thin, lanky build.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, guys knees are shapped to be bigger and there legs are just all around thicker.

0|0
    0|0
    • May be the ankles also look a little different.

• That also. Like I have small ankles but kind of bigger knees but if I put my leg up to a guys you'd know which was which.

• No wonder a girls legs are a GIRL's legs. Hehehe.

• also the shape and size

0|0
    0|0
  • girls have more fat than guys do on their legs usually and guys are more muscular and cut.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah. You are right. That is why a girl's legs would feel much better to touch with hands or otherwise.

• yep that's why they feel 'soft' compared to a guy's legs. We don't actually want our guys to feel 'soft' we like the whole muscular/cut feeling. weird how that differs lol

• Yes due to the bone structure. Also the thickness and length of the hair. Girls generally have thinner/finner hair than guys and it's not as long. Well this is me comparing myself to my brother when I haven't shaved or waxed in a long time aka winter (6 months). Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • :) Haha. Never thought in that way. I was only thinking of the guy removing his hair.

What Guys Said 3

• No, female legs have still another difference: the bones of the thighs are more outside near by the hips, so the pelvis get more place.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of differences, as you say, "between the legs" but they go together quite nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys legs would probably be a little bit thicker or bigger and have a copy of mw3 attached to it

0|0
    0|0