Do you like to see the girl you're into wearing loose comfy loungewear?

Or do you prefer she always looks like she has made an effort to look stylish and well put together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Comfortable is sexy. I've noticed that there's a psychological aspect to this as well. When a girl dresses for comfort, and doesn't put much effort into her appearance, it almost seems like another side of her comes out who is just more pleasant to be around. That's why I feel that girls at the supermarket who threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to go run and grab a few things are more approachable than girls who got dressed up and did their hair for that supermarket trip. I feel more like I'm dealing the "real" them. The person behind the mask, so to speak.

What Guys Said 4

• Loose? no.

Simple things she's thrown on are fine, but I usually prefer tight casual things she's thrown on.

• Yes, I think it can be very sexy.

• both are appealing -- but yes, loose comfy loungewear can be just as sexy!

• I'd prefer it probably. I like casual.

• Of course I don't want to see her in loose clothes 24/7. I'm a guy I like to see something.

What Girls Said 0