How would you wear a gray peal necklace?

like how woyuld you make it work for casual and formal events? just got them today but I don't have a clue on how to wear them lol here's a pic

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wear it on the inside of my head with one pearl dangling from my left nostril with a come-hither look on my face. Thanks for askin'.

What Guys Said 1

• A very light or very dark blouse. I would prefer a darker top with the necklace.

What Girls Said 2

• That's a beautiful necklace!

It would look great with any dark top or dress, as long as the neckline is a bit higher. Pearl necklaces aren't a typically casual accessory so I'd keep it for more dressy events if I were you.

• I love those.

I wear them to work with a white blouse, or even a black and white pinstriped blouse, and a black or gray bottom. And a black or gray blazer. Anything black, gray, or white matches with it.

For casual I wear a plainer black shirt like a solid or V neck with dark skinny jeans and any shoes and that necklace will dress it up a bit.