What kind of shoes do you like to wear?

---------------------

Do you go for style in shoes?

Overal fit?

or comfort?

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to punch people in the face whenever I see converse on their feet.

I usually wear flats, moccasins, or flat leather boots.

Right now my favorite shoes are black leather flats with a bow and studded toes. They cost me a fortune, but they're so great. I go for comfort and style.

1|1
    0|0
    • Why is that miss?

• Show All
    • They aren't particularly comfortable and bad for those with arched feet. Wedged boots or flat boots for the win!

• They aren't a bitch for me to put on. Frankly I could care less if they aren't "stylish" I don't give a damn about "style." I'm not going to buy expensive flats when I don't even bother dressing in clothes that cost more than 10 dollars LOL.

What Guys Said 13

• I wear cross trainers all day everyday unless the weather simply won't allow for it (extremely cold winter) or the occasion (riding my motorcycle). I don't feel comfortable unless I'm in something that is light weight and grips the ground like only athletic shoes can.

0|0
    0|0
  • By brand link

Then style for each occasion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Caleo looks nice.

How's the quality on those compared to similarly priced UK makers?

I'm still too poor to hit that level at retail, I trawl lower end UK stuff - Loake, barker, cheaney, etc.

• If worn for work & special occasions their fine. Just keep them polished.

• a combination of those three , I mostly buy all leather shoes , could be sneakers to more classic shoes . it must fit nice ( slim feet) must be comfy ( leather inside is best imo) and must look good on the outside , I never wear sporting shoes for anything else than sporting :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have big feet 13 1/2 4E. So I dress for comfort. growing up I always had trouble fidning shoes that fit me, and New Balance were one fo the few shoes that fit me. During the winter, you will think this is creppy, but I wear Uggs, becuase it gets really cold were I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • tennis shoes.

standard running or cross training shoes.

Comfort and fit come first. They look... average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones that fit right. I have size 11's after I found out that my feet either grew or my arches have slightly collapsed. I do wear a size 10 1/2 shoe for rowing since they are newer and not my work shoes.

And technically ones that fit are comfortable too. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people like the fit to be loose or tight but it isn't alway comfortable with what they like.

• pumas very comfy and fit nicely, and they will last a few years. I don't mess around when I buy shoes, might as well buy a nice pair thatll last a few years rather then the cheap wal mart that lasts maybe 4 months

0|0
    0|0
  • I just buy the cheapest ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • always nike basketball. I like how they feel and look

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear many different pairs, but most often I wear skate shoes like Etnies, Osiris or DC's. Guess I go for style and fit mostly.

Other times I wear Nike shox or others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just plain old tennis shoes... and sandals in the summer time

0|0
    0|0
  • I want it all. The shoes have to fit correctly, be comfortable for long periods of time, and still look good otherwise I will not buy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stylish , comfortable and preferably branded .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Now: link

Before: link

Converse a.k.a chucks have always been my shoes of choice except with cooler laces. I'm a geek.

1|1
    0|0
  • Style and overall fit. I don't thin I ever worn shoes for comfort. Haha

Converse isn't very nice to my pinky toe. But I still wear them, just because it matches the color of my shirt when I wear jeans.

Heels, I mostly wear high heels, if not high heels.. It's high boots. It fits my outfit for the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • My day-to-day shoes are classic Converse.

The next most common foot-wear are leather Boat-shoes/Deck-shoes/Topsiders (whichever term you prefer.)

I do have some cowboy boots and regular boots that I am fond of, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely style. I ALWAYS wear heels with at least a four inch heel. Except when I'm on the treadmill. Otherwise, I'm a high heel type of girl.

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends what they're for.

Heels and cute flats/sandals I go for style and comfort. I won't buy them if they make my feet cry, no matter how pretty they are. Same goes for boots.

For running shoes I go for fit and comfort. I won't buy them if they're hideous, but the former two take priority. For casual sneakers I place more importance on style than with running sneakers, but comfort is still important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Style.

F*** comfort. Beauty is pain. I don't care if my feet hurt, I deal with it.

Uggs are an exception though cause they're the only shoes that keep my feet nice and toasty when it's cold as t*ts outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't STAND wearing heels. They just kill my feet, one toe at a time. :(

I like anything comfy. Ballerinas or flat boots for classy, and converse for every day wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to find stylish and comfortable shoes but if I had to choose I would go for stylish, I live in heels (2-4 in) and I find them far more comfortable then flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • sneaker! I <3 sneaker!

these are my fav shoes...I have them since almost 3 years or more :D

link</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my vintage combat boots. I wear them almost every day.

0|0
    0|1
  • I always choose style over comfort. I feel bad for my feet. :( I practically live in heels because I am super short! I would only choose comfort if I were to go exercise or go travelling.

0|0
    0|0
  • For casual footwear, skate shoes, converse, or flip flops.

For anything more dressy, usually flat boots.

I never wear heels.

0|0
    0|0