Guys: age 15-22, shoe size, height, reason for last shoe purchase?

I have a marketing class project that is looking into how to make the best decision on how to order shoes for a store. It's focusing on young men, aprox. age 15-22. If you are in this age range, please tell me your age, height, shoe size, what your last shoe purchase was, and most important, please tell me if your purchase was influenced by any advertising...like tv, radio, internet, etc. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 18 and I bought two pairs on my last purchase. I needed a new pair of casual shoes and bought a pair of Globe Reads link

While I was there I decided to get my shoes for my graduation ball which where a pair of Stacey Adams link

My purchases weren't really based on advertising, just what appealed to me at the time.

I'm size 11 and my height is 6'4" or 193cm.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Sure, I'll bite.

I'm 21, height 181cm, shoe size 10.5 (US), my last purchase was a pair of black leather lace ups for my upcoming job interviews. I wasn't too influenced my media, though a few online style websites did point me in the right direction as to what I should buy to match my suits. I guess that would count as advertising, right? TV and Radio had no influence.

• I'm 19. I wear Size 12. I'm 5'11. My last shoe purchase was from champs back in August. I had to get a new pair because more than a year had passed since I purchased my last pair, and they were in pretty bad shape. I don't really buy new shoes too often.

• I'm 19, 5'10", and I bought my last pair of shoes last month because my other shoes were already in pretty bad shape. It wasn't influenced by any advertisement.

• It was cheap.

• Why would I give you all this? So you can steal my identity?

• Wow dude, how in the world could this info. be used to steal your identity? If there is a way, I'm not computer smart enough to know how...just trying to do my little project.