What is the most uncomfortable pair of underwear you have?

Sure they may all be comfortable but there can be one that isn't as great as the others.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a couple pairs of boxers where the elastics were starting to get weak, combined with I dropped some more weight, long story short when I'd run to make the train, my pants would stay up, boxers would fall down inside my pants.

I threw them out, but they're still in the garbage in my room, so technically I still have them.

What Guys Said 5

• My Thursday underwear are getting uncomfortable. They're filled with my dried bowel movements and it's now almost impossible to sit in them.

• really loose boxers ( terrible for riding a bicylce or wearing tight pants)

• I have a pack of boxers I purchased that have a button instead of a snap in the front. The button doesn't hold and I'm hanging out in no time. I should just throw them out or sew a snap on it.

• Wife didn't want to pay for Jockey brand..so she bought cheaper...then they wouldn't retain elasticity..so she shrunk them..and some didn't shrink as much as others..and those are the ones I don't like..can you tell I don't like boxers? lol...(:

• the ones that are too big lol

What Girls Said 4

• I like wearing boyshorts, but those things ride up so bad :/

• This g-string that has lace on it. It really hurts cause the lace isn't soft, but hard? And it digs into my crack and leaves indents. Lol. They are super cute, but never wearing them again!

• definitely my one pair of boyshorts. I never wear them. granny panties or thongs for me.

• this pair of too small boyshorts. but I still wear them cause they're cute