I put on some pants knowing there was a kind of big hole?

Today I put on some pants knowing there was a kind of big hole in the but. I'm broke and only have 3 pairs and 2 have holes. Anyway I wore a big baggy jacket that covered it and I went to the store and some dude opened the door for me, I walked to the fridge and got a drink and had to reach up to get it and when I turned around that dude was standing there staring at me then walked off. I think he saw my but and when I got home I looked in the mirror and you could basically see my whole ass cheek. Then I wanted to die.

Does he think I'm a whore? If you were him would you think eww what a trash can because I feel like one..

Most Helpful Guy

• He was just enjoying the view.

What Guys Said 7

• Well I don't know what he may be thinking , but I usually don't give much thought on what people I don't know do or wear or anything .

• When I would be the dude all I would be thinking is this : ' wow , lucky day '

• i doubt it, chances are though he found you really attractive and that's why he kept staring but just remember to patch that hole up or buy some new pants that way you don't have creepy guys taking advantage of that view :-P lol

• How could he think you are a whore? He didn't get any did he? lol..but I bet he would sure like to! (:

• butt*

• If you wore something that was a bit showing off your skin than yes ... else I would think that it was my lucky day :)

• If he was attractive to you, it shouldn't matter, right?

• Why would you think that?

• Idk where you get that idea, your ass accidentally showing is embarrassing no matter who catches a glance, I'm not creeped out by him I'm ashamed and embarrassed about the fact that random people saw my but. Him being a creep never crossed my mind even though it was a bit awkward but id probably look if I someones but was showing

• Then aren't you being a little hypocritical. Besides...if he was a creep, it'd matter, otherwise, it shouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• he was probably just enjoying the view, next time take a little needle and thread to mend your pants before leaving the house :)

• I've tried that lol, because of were the fabrics ripped it didn't work as well as I was hopen.

• I threw them away lol I don't want to make that mistake again

• That's a more permanent solution anyways :)

• Who cares , you don't know him!

• Its still so embarrassing though lol ecspecially because he stood there staring