What do you think if you see a guy who's together with a not so good looking girl?

• Just 2 normal couple
  • He's got a good heart since he has to see her inner beauty
  • She has got to be rich
  • She has to got a cool personality
  • He's got low self esteem
lol... it should say: A: Just 1 normal couple.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on how the guy himself looks. I don't expect an ugly guy to be dating anything but an ugly girl so I wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary.

if he's ugly = "how sweet 2 ugly people found love in spite of all odds"

if he's just average/ok looking/nothing special = "its normal, he probably likes her for her"

if he's really cute/good looking/fine = "he's using her for money/taking advantage of her/he beats her in private/there is something seriously wrong with him and she's the only one willing to put up with his sh*t"

What Girls Said 3

• I know that beauty is all subjective, so I probably wouldn't think much of it. Maybe I would think that the girl also has a really enticing personality going for her...

But if I heard that the guy was questioning things because he wasn't sure what other people would think, then I would just think he was a total butt head, and that the girl deserved so much better, haha

• its a hard thing to speculate. A good person really won't pay attention to looks its more compatibility and what's inside. But I would assume B he is a man with a good heart and knows beauty is only skin deep.

• There are many posibilities...She probably has awesome personality or must be rich...Or maybe that guy like to dominate so being with less attractive girl would give him the chance to do so...

What Guys Said 3

• It's usually E, more than it is B.

• He is looking for a one night stand. lol

• He's trying to be special. that's the way I see it