What do girls think about tattoos?

I have several large tattoos. I plan on getting more. Do you like them? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I said I'd never date a guy with a tattoo...but that changed with my current boyfriend. haha

he has 3...but they are hidden for the most part. I think they are okay...I guess...but, only if they can be hidden. I will be working in a professional world soon..in which, when I bring my boyfriend to these dinners, I would appreciate it if he looked professional too. No offense...but, people judge if you have tattoos...they say it is unprofessional.

What Girls Said 24

• I love tattoos. Love. Just in general. On guys, on girls, on myself. Yeah, I've seen some pretty bad looking ones, but if they're well done and have some sort of meaning, I think that's awesome. Even if a guy were completely covered in tattoos, I wouldn't mind. It's art. (face tattoos are kind of weird though, just saying).

• i f***ing love tattoos, I think theyre super sexy BUT I dislike it when guys get really big meaningless tattoos all over themselves. I think if you want to get you body tatted than make sure it's not of anything that'll offend people. other than that, knock yourself out...it's your body:)

• For me, all tattoo's are a case by case basis..

on one person, I'll really like them, on another, I'll hate them...

depends on subject, quality, placement, amount..

and some people, just seem to suit them more...

• I don't mind them, but if you can't get a good job because of them, then that's a problem. But that's my personal opinion ( : I personally want 3 small ones... but I want them in places where most people won't be able to see them in the corporate world

• i like them if they're meaningful or beautiful,preferably both but if you just got them for aesthetic reasons I still like them if you put a lot of thought in them,like you didn't just get a tattoo while you were drunk

• unless they're stupid/meaningless tattoos, I don't mind.

• I like tattoos alright but I will never get one for myself because of my fear of needles. I don't particularly like sleeves though.

• I don't particularly like them but its not like they are a deal breaker or anything...

• a few are hot

• I'm not really into tattoos! I think it's better off without. Yet, well done tattoos are fine but exaggerating isn't! I consider health risks more, since you might get infected! I've also heard that medically, it's not recommended! Over all, I don't mind them!

• You type! With a lot! Of! Exclamation marks!

• God..I know :( I get it all the time. But since we're not talking face to face, it helps expressing feelings more about an issue. xD

• I love them, the ultimate turn on.. depending on what they're of.

• It goes either way for me. Sometimes they look good on people and sometimes its just kind of like why would you get that?!

• It's turn off for me. I don't see the point, sure it's a way of expressing oneself.. But that's why we have paper.. Haha

Not a deal breaker though, unless it's on his face. -.-"

• *drools*

You know my stance.

It's fine if a guy doesn't have any, but some well designed, well placed, and meaningful tattoos really do intrigue me.

Alas, if only guys thought the same about women with tattoos.

• They do, well at least the worthy ones :)

• That's a conversation we shall have in private, my friend. I'll be damned before all these people on here find out what's on my body.

• *bookmarks conversation for tomorrow* I'm off to sleep :D

• Iam sorry but I hate tattoos. Its cool to get one, but after some time it changes color to green or blue and I really don't want to see it when the person get old.

• Depends on where/what they are.

• I like them on certain people.

• it depends on what they are and where, and if they have meaning.

• I don't like them cause I think they are gross and trashy and they detract from the beauty of the human form. I like to see pure and clean skin. Not skin that is littered with tattoos

• Do you wear make up?

• I won't try then.

• Since when has a tattoo changed the "human form"? The form of the human body does not alter with a tattoo and your way of processing this is really old-school. And PLEASE explain to me how a tattoo is a sign of impurity; I am begging you, it will give me a good chuckle :)

• I really am not a big fan of tattoos. I think on the right person some tattoos can look OK, but it's just not in my taste.

• Depends on what they are.

• I LOOOOOVE tattoos! especially on guys. theyre just sexy!

• i personally do not like them

• I don't like too many, they're OK. It depends how they look and if they mean anything to you.

What Guys Said 2

• From some female opinions that I know , big tattoos may be not so nice for some of them .

What do you plan to get ?

I am thinking about getting one too some time in the near future , I was thinking of Odin and his crows and wolfs or something like that :P .

• my girlfriend loves my tattoos