How to tell if I have thick or thin hair?

I'm not sure if I have thick or thin hair. I always thought my hair was quite thick and I'm going to get my haircut tomorrow and I was going to ask to get it thinned out. But I've heard allot of people envy thick hair for so many reasons. I have naturally quite straight hair, easy to comb through doesn't tangle, but I do need to apply some product to style it I use American Crew, my hair is fairly versatile tho. From these pics of my hair is anyone able to tell me if its thick or thin? link link

Most Helpful Girl

• thin since I can see your scalp

What Girls Said 4

• dont worry year so young its probably due to stress or poor diet or even wearing hairs(friction on your head), just try to track down the source and change it.

• Your link says that you are no longer member.

If you have a thin hair then you should take vitamins that promote hair regrowth like Reloxe. They are best in hair growth.

• The individual strands are thick (aka "coarse") but your hair doesn't look too full, if that makes sense (it might just be the pictures though).

• It doesn't look especially thick from the pictures, but the hair person can tell you tomorrow. Every time I go they tell me how thick my hair is.

What Guys Said 0