How to tell if I have thick or thin hair?

I'm not sure if I have thick or thin hair. I always thought my hair was quite thick and I'm going to get my haircut tomorrow and I was going to ask to get it thinned out. But I've heard allot of people envy thick hair for so many reasons. I have naturally quite straight hair, easy to comb through doesn't tangle, but I do need to apply some product to style it I use American Crew, my hair is fairly versatile tho. From these pics of my hair is anyone able to tell me if its thick or thin? link link

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• thin since I can see your scalp

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• dont worry year so young its probably due to stress or poor diet or even wearing hairs(friction on your head), just try to track down the source and change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your link says that you are no longer member.

If you have a thin hair then you should take vitamins that promote hair regrowth like Reloxe. They are best in hair growth.

0|0
    0|0
  • The individual strands are thick (aka "coarse") but your hair doesn't look too full, if that makes sense (it might just be the pictures though).

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look especially thick from the pictures, but the hair person can tell you tomorrow. Every time I go they tell me how thick my hair is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.