Do you wear makeup to the gym?

I wear eyeliner (love the stuff) but that's a staple! I'd feel gross wearing foundation and wiping it on the towels while working out! What about u? Guys, I'm assuming you don't do this! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If I do its just foundation and mascara and chap stick. Anything else would melt off and that's really gross looking! Plus we get a natural flush of pink in our cheeks and lips from exercise. So things like blush and lipstick/gloss are things you can skip when going to the gym. You will generate your own natural glow! :) I also barely sweat from my face so I don't have to worry to much about my make up looking nasty.

• Very true about the glow! Yeah agree about the "melting!" lol Would not be very appealing!

What Guys Said 3

• I think the idea of a girl putting on makeup to go to the gym is absolutely retarded. It's pointless and shows she's not going to actually work out but to troll for guys. The only exception is when a girl is coming to the gym from work or some other place they had to put on makeup for, so they already had it on.

• No I agree...I just know that it exists! If I have foundation on or something, I use a makeup remover wipe, because it would look awful wiping a gym towel with that crap!

• They're a great exercise and they work your core to if you are strong enough to do them with proper form. Inbox me and I can tell you LOTS about this sort of thing.

• Thanks Weapon! That would be great!

• Can't say that I do! ;)

• when I go to the gym all the girls have make up on lol

What Girls Said 5

• Never. I'm working out, I have no use for it. I mean if I don't wear much in the first place why put it on when I'll just be sweating? It's tacky when girls do it. Are they really that low in confidence they have to wear makeup to the gym?! I see it way too often. I go to the gym for me, so I can feel good after my workouts and during, not to try and be pretty for whoever's around me.

• Yeah I understand...haven't noticed too many people wearing the stuff...good for u! =)

• Just lip gloss. I'm gorgeous :-p

• I only wear makeup if I go to the gym in the evening because I come straight from work. If I'm making a specific trip to the gym or am going in the morning, no.

• I wear no make up at all when I go to the gym. All I do is moisturize my face and put chapstick on.

• I usually go to the gym in the afternoon or early evening after I've already been in school/work/etc and when I go out I generally wear makeup anyway, so my makeup is just on anyway, but not because of the gym.

If I'm just going to the gym straight from home I probably won't put it on just for that, though sometimes I'm just in the mood to wear makeup because I have fun applying it.

• That makes sense...Doesn't it make a mess on the towel you use to wipe sweat off your face?

• I don't wear face makeup, only undereye concealer, and some mascara and liner. So no, it isn't a problem.

• Smart! Was wondering how that would work! lol