For Guys and Girls, Thick or Thin Thighs?

If you are a girl, what would you prefer to have?

What do you have at the moment

Guys, Which do you prefer and why

Thin Thighs - link

Thick Thighs - link

Only pay attention to the thighs

• Thick
  • Thin

Most Helpful Girl

• this is kinda how my legs and thighs look. is this considered skinny or thick. and do you think its the best size?

link

• I think it's in the middle but usually her legs look thicker than that.

• Those are hot. I'd probably call those average/slightly thick. If you want an in-between that size is best in my opinion.

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer thighs that suit the girl but I have a preference for thick thighs that touch! :D

• Doesn't matter to me, which ever had a better looking body I guess?

• I would mostly go for the thick ones, but I must say that as long as the thighs size are proportionate to the girl's body. . . I'm all in, I have seen some semi-thin and shapely thighs that have really drawn me to say wow! kinda taking my breath away for a sec, but in reality whether they're thick or thin do not determine with who I talk to nor date so is not a big deal.

• Between those two, 'thin', but I would have liked half way in between just as much as the 'thin' example.

• Damn baby gimmie the thick ones.

• You know who Chun Li is right? Fictional character that has thunder thighs and easily the most sexualized fighter girl in all of gaming. Guys do enjoy thick thighs. But, tbh, guys won't really care in the end about that, so I really wouldn't stress over your thighs, ladies.

• I love women with thick thighs

• i prefer thick thighs, maybe because they tempt me more than skinny thighs...

• i'd rather the thick one, but only if the girl had a wider waist somehow

• Thick. Thin ones aren't bad, but I like thick much better.

• Thin, though I usually pay attention to curves on the whole body, not just thighs.

• That girl is fine then a Motherf***er.

• Thick thighs, but not too fat or too chubby.

• Thick beats thin any day of the week, but I would prefer the thickness to come from muscle, not from fat.

What Girls Said 13

• My thighs are somewhere in the middle I think. They're not quite that thick nor that skinny, but probably more on the thicker side. They're fine with me.

• proportion is all that matters, imo. I'm thin all around, and I'm happy with my body.

• I would rather have in-between thighs, but given only those two choices, I guess thin.

• I prefer thick thighs. Mine are thickish, but I want thicker!

• My thighs are thick, but I'm a little thinner than the chick in the picture. No idea guys considered it hot o.O

• I like curvy in between looking thighs

• I'm between the two and I guess I like them the way they are.

• Something in between those two would be ideal, but closer to the "thick" look.

• From my personal experience, men gawk at my long, slender legs to the point that it's awkward, so I was surprised that so many guys say that they prefer thick. Maybe my thighs aren't as thin as I thought. ;)

• can I vote in between?! :)

• I'm good with my thighs.

• I prefer the thin thighs. Currently I have thinner thighs than thicker thighs, but thicker thighs than thinner thighs, if that makes any sense... so I'm in-between.

• My thighs aren't particularly thin but they aren't thick either. They're somewhere in-between. But I'd prefer thin thighs.

Mine look like this... link