What are the downsides of being beautiful/good looking?

Any personal experiences or opinions are welcome. Or do you think it equals an easier life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, you won't be taken seriously. I've been outcasted a few times because I didn't "fit" into the typical crowd of people who were labeled as nerds. They either thought I wasn't smart enough, talented enough, or maybe I seemed stuck up. And every time, I ended up having to prove them wrong. But whatever it is, it has it's down side if you don't have the same interest or outlook as the 'beautiful' people. It's almost like I don't fit in with many groups :/ but oh well!

What Guys Said 6

• People may think you are arrogant. Guys may think "she's WAY too pretty to be single, so why bother asking her?"

• You might not ever have a real relationship.

• Just guys will be intimidated to approach you because they feel inadequate.

• The older I have gotten, the better looking I have become vs others the same age. I eat right, work out all the time, and dress well.

A negative to my life is listening to the vast majority of people complain about weight issues and yet seemly doing nothing productive to solve the problem. Worse yet, is when they ask for advice and then tell me I'm wrong.

Another negative is everyone trying to get me to eat poorly, stop working out and my favorite making fun of me for my habits.

.

• The downsides of it not even near outweigh the upsides so if you're beautiful, enjoy and cherish it, the greatest wish of millions is to be better looking!

And I disagree with the guy below, a real relationship means when you're appreciated of who you are, including your looks, a fake relationship is if you're appreciated by some qualities you don't have which you pretend you have(aka fake them) or because of your money, which is not a part of you!

It definitely doesn't offer you an easier life, though your girlfriends won't ever slander you out of jealousy and no guy may ever want to stalk or rape you.

But that also means no guy may ever want to be with you!

• I meant: being unattractive definitely doesn't offer you easier life

• they be stalkin...

What Girls Said 2

• men and women can be haters. if someone is insecure in their looks, and they come across someone who they feel has what they lack. it has a high chance at creating some resentment in others. that's why you see a lot of beautiful people who hang out with each other.

• you def have an easier life. what should be negative about being beautiful?

today ALMOST everything is about beauty...