Would you rather a girl was really skinny or fat? GUYS ONLY PLEASE

Obviously you would rather none but if you had to which one would be worse? I think it would be skinny? Cos fat people can be gross...

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat people are just people that lost their way to being healthy. They shouldn't be looked at as gross or ugly, what they need in encouragement because they probably have an eating problem and low self esteem. If the large girl has a pretty face id take her, because I can always make her thinner with a good diet and exercise.

6|0
    1|1
    • I just have to quote something you said and marvel at the 6 people who voted this up.

"because I can always make her thinner"

So you're unwilling to accept her how she is, YOU have to change HER to make her more acceptable to you? How conceited and arrogant.

What Guys Said 7

• Skinny. Nothing attractive about a girl who looks like a ziploc crammed full of pig fat.

If she outweighs me, that is a deal breaker.

0|0
    2|0
  • Skinny because really overweight people always have a funky smell. I've only met one really fat person who smelled really good and he said it was because he'd shower like 5 times a day. God bless him.

0|0
    1|0
  • def really skinny unless she looks like she belongs on a planet aid commercial then I don't know I think just as grossed out both ways

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny