How should a guy dress to get a girl?

i was just wondering what dress up turns a girl on?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think guys look absolutely delish when they wear button downs and jeans <3 omgggggg.

smelling nice is a definite turn-on and gorgeous smiles (not perfect teeth, but fairly white).

hair: whatever looks good on you. if you can manage the long hair look then so be it, but whatever's appropriate for your face.

• shirts or T shirts?

• V-necks if they have nice muscular bodies, t-shirts if they're able to work the look (I know it sounds weird, but some people don't look good in t-shirts) and shirts are fine any way :)

What Girls Said 9

• just sayin' it REALLY depends on the girl...

like personally I LOVE guys who have nice ass fitting jeans because when your jeans are bad you look extremely 'unappetizing' :P fitted vneck shirts and cargians are always sexy.

anything form fitting,not baggy, old, or stereotypical, no ed hardy, anything high maintenance, OH YES AND PLEASE PLEASE NO RUNNERS...THOSE ARE FOR THE GYM.

• Well hygiene is really important, step into the math building at my Uni and peeyew! Them boys need some deodorant. Girls like smelling nice things that won't make their eyes water :)

And dress like your self, but a better version of yourself (meaning don't lose your style just try harder on your outfits, sweats are no-nos). Nothing is sexier then individuality.

• What he's comfortable in. There is absolutely no point in someone telling you what to wear if in the end you don't feel comfortable in it cause it will show

• 0|1
    • OMG another david beckham fan ha!

You want me to be david beckham ?lol... xD

I will try my best ^^

• why poor? lucky girl she can call him his husband :D

• cuz you were meant for him I guess xD

• Simple.. Wear jean and a hoodie.. So sexy!

• casual, simple and sleek. I like balck t-shirts and cardigans, and the shoes are key...they need to be clean and unique

• Wear whatever style is you, and what you feel most comfortable in.

It's always nice to go on a date with a guy that cares how he presents himself.

• Neat, clean, well fitted

• Jeans and a T-Shirt would be fine with me. And if a guy wants to wear sweats then that's fine with me also. Sweats are comfortable. On occasions it'd be nice if he dressed up. And always, always be clean. But how you dress doesn't matter just as long as it fits you.

What Guys Said 0