Do you hate when girls change their clothes a lot?

my roomie and I both do this but it's a little different. I wear a cute outfit to class, then change into professional clothes for work, then into yoga pants when I get home. if I'm going to hang out after that I put back on the same outfit I wore to class unless I need something fancier.

my roomie just has to go to class but she comes home and changes outfits in between classes and then after class just wears yoga pants at home.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is not our girl, most of the time we don't even notice it.

And with your explanation. It is normal. that we wear different clothes for work, for gym/yoga/jogging. after you are back, you change into different clothes. and when you go out, you wear different. that is totally normal imo.

What Guys Said 3

• No there is no problem changing outfits frequently. It makes sense that you want to dress for the occasion, however, you have to do a lot more laundry lol. But I don't see why it would matter unless you wore very classy clothes and acted stuck up.

Just be yourself and people will understand.

• Well... you wouldn't exercise, in heels, right?

• Well.. no, I actually love it! If those yoga pants are skin-tight, even better!

What Girls Said 0