What's your favorite color of eyes?

color of eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• an here I thought this mightbe a easy answer lol woos me to be total honest I have to say all lol yep all a redhead with green eyes are hott a blonde with bright blue eyes I can't resist. love a dark haired girl with brown eys too. bed room eyes like mine hehe and gray is nice but you don't see them to often. My exwifes was black when she got mad lol

But then I've seen a red head with brown eyes like me and she was the bomb. ok now I'm confused lol can I say I love all women and the whole package ? hehehe

What Guys Said 22

• I would have to say green. I don't know what it is but its something about green eyes.

• Depends on the Hair Colour and Skin Tone.

The look has to mesh well, or the eye colour is irrelevant.

• Green eyes just like redheadbabygirl said. I like Brown hair with green eyes. They just seem to pull me right in! Redheads are by far the best for hair color!

• green or blue. I seen a girl with sexy orange/red eyes but aparently she needed special expensave glasses to see but I still thought it made her look hot. (favrot color is orange by the way)

• If a girl had blue or green eyes I would not be able to take my eyes off of her.

• Ones colored come-hither ...

• blue. especially when they are not a blonde.

• General color - Green.

On a girl - Hazel/changing

I personally have a light blue eye and a less blue more grey eye.

• Blue eyes.

• im a brown eye guy

• People comment on my eyes all the the time. I change between green, blue, and gray with dark brown hair. ( look at profile) People notice one day their green and the next their blue! I love it!

• blue duh! I love my eyes so much that I jokingly make fun of people with brown eyes

• I like blue eyes... probably because I have them... but mine tend to turn red a lot...

I like brown eyes on girls as well as blue.

• It is a 100% chance, maybe you should pay attention in science.

• Definitely not 100%. both of my parents have blue. I have hazel with a brown ring around the edge.

• the best eyes I've ever seen were blue... but she had a brown spot on her left eye I loved it because noone else had eyes like her so beautiful

• Blue because that's what I have

• Grey, and myserious

• I like the really bright blues

they stick out

• something about blue eyes that drive me crazy

• bright blue

• grey or green

• some kind of light green, or blueish. There are many knid of good eye colors

• Blue, with a yellow-ring around the iris.

What Girls Said 87

• I love blue-green eyes, like my bf's, but his sometimes change between blue, green and grey. I absolutely love them. But I have to admit that brown is a close second. It's very hard to decide for sure. Did you know that the eye area is where people define beauty, well, when it comes to the face anyway.

• My eyes change color from blue to grey to green. I love when they're grey :) ha

• i love all colors of eyes because each persons eyes has a certain and different beauty to them, and that's what makes it so magical I think. But I have red hair and my eyes are very light brown and when the sunlight hits them they look more golden and red than light brown..its weird but I love just the way I am.

• My eyes are light blue with dark blue rings around the outside. But on a guy, I can get lost in brown eyes. But I'm also drawn to blue eyes.

• I like eyes in general, but I think light blue eyes are really pretty.

But my eyes are light brown. It's kind of a weird color. When I was in high school, some guy told me my eyes are like honey. . .as lame as it sounded, that's the best description I've ever heard lol

• Green! Green eyes are gorgeous, mysterious, and rare. I want them, but I'm stuck with brown eyes. Sigh...

• Green eyes are rare???? that's cool I got green eyes.

• I swear every guy in my town has green eyes. haha. I don't find them that rare.

• Ya green is the rarest eye colour then grey then blue. I have green eyes too and I'm happy about it:)

• I like brown , dark brown and I've liked blue. I have honey brown eyes.

• I have dark green eyes...I like my eyes a lot.

Whenever I ask people if they know the color of my eyes, they don't! haha. They seem hazel (brown/green) from far away, but they are not. I used to have brown in my eyes up til like this year though, weird haha.

On guys I like blue.

Did you know that blue guys subconciously like blue eyed girls more? Its because it is a recessive trait and its like they could tell if they were cheated on.

• Ahh that's cool lol I have the same exact eye color and people always think my eyes are brown and one day they think its hazel and then one day they look closely and say ohh shiitt ur eyes are green lol its so weird..

and I HAVE TO AGREE blue eyes are my fav especially on guys =]

• Yeah, people think that my eyes are brown or hazel....they always look really close (like literally an inch away from my face sometimes lol)...

A lot of people don't know my eye color, they just assume it's brown or hazel. Someone the other day told me the corniest thing, they we're like "your eyes are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning"...... I asked him if he knew the color of my eyes....they're like, "um brown" lol

annntt wrong haha

• Ohh, I don't know why but I love this question.

I love guys with brown hair and greenish blue eyes. I guess its the contrast.

But I wouldn't let eye color restrict the way I feel about a person. Brown eyes are just as good as green or blue ones.

• I love light blue or greenish eyes

• I just love eyes so much that the color doesn't matter so much to me. Most men I'm attracted to have had deep brown eyes. It's more about the shape and look of the eyes, not so much the color.

• i like GREEN and brown the most but blue is good too... as long as the eyes look warm and caring I love them... I don't like the ice cold blues I like the ocean blues... but every green and brown works

• Mines are green/hazel and even bit brownish depending on the light. But I like guys with dark brown eyes. They're attractive and secretive.

• I just love eyes in general! There are sooo many color combinations! I can't get over guys with pretty eyes :). I hate it when some people's eyes look dead/dull though. There has to be that sparkle!

• Depends on the combination of hair/eyes. Although, generally, dark brown eyes are my favorite. Or blue eyes.

• On my love dark brown

on my light brown.

• bright blue or a deep deep green(not a brown green just really really green)

but I know this girl that has the most beautiful unique eyes ever. they are like yellow brown but really really bright yellow. haha I can't even describe them. but theyre pretty

• my favorite are probably honey brown, and second are grey. I've only ever seen one guy with grey eyes and it was mesmerizing.

just want to put out that blue eyes are pretty but overrated. its just because they are not very common here. in different countries like russia for example, brown eyes are considered the most gorgeous because they have warmth and depth and people there are used to pierceing blue eyes.

• i have blue eye's with white lines in them

My favortie are the dark blue eyes that you want to swim in :)

• I don't have a preference regarding colour, it's that special thing regardless of colour that makes you find an eye attractive. That said, I generally end up with guys with blue/green eyes.

• GREEN

The most mesmerizing color of eyes!

And gray are beautiful as well! :)

• Definately green or blue/green... some hazel... but mainly with darker hair.

I have unusual eyes myself blue/yellow, so I get sort of a green colour, maybe its genetic to like something similar. no idea.

• Brown and hazel

• I like eyes with multiple layers to them. Liek blue eyes that just peel away in torrents of dirrent colors. Or muddied green and brown eyes where the colors are convoluted.

• My First 2 boyfriends had hazel, my third had brown, and my last had blue. I have to say the blue eyes seemed much more loving and caring so I liked them much more. and the best part- he loved my eyes too ;)

• Grey eyes, kind of like mine. They're very mysterious, and sultry. I like blue eyes also. But often, I find, it's less about the color and more about the emotion you show through them.

• green is really pretty..

• Hazel !

i love em to death

then it would be blue =3

• Generally I prefer very deep, dark brown eyes. I do have a friend though who is blonde and has the most beautiful piercing blue eyes I have ever seen.

• I think that green-ish blue eyes look really cool. If anyone had purple eays that would be awesome too :DD

• green or blue :o)

• More from Girls
    57