What are some good stores for affordable jeans?

Girls! So I need some new pairs of jeans preferably skinny and not to long cause I am short, so what are some good stores to find some?

btw ~ I don't have forever 21 near me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I get all my jeans from American Eagle. They're pretty decently priced, especially if you can get them during the jeans BOGO they do a few times a year.

My only issue with their skinny jeans is that you can't sit cross legged in them, but I feel like that would be true of most skinny jeans.

I've had my same few pairs for four years now and they've kept their shape and color, no rips or tears.

What Guys Said 1

• Idk about girls jeans but jeans from American eagle seem to always work out really well for me.

What Girls Said 5

• I get almost all my jeans from American Eagle as well and they're the ones I wear all the time. My other pairs fade, lose their shape and just aren't as good, for the price.

With daily wear I've found that a pair of AE jeans can last for at least a year in good quality. That's pretty good!

• dillards clearance. same name brand just cheeper that's what I get for my little sis since she's still growing it's cheeper to go to the clearance racks and get her nice things than cheep quality jeans .

• Gordmans, Rue21, and Maurices.

• I really like my jeans that I got from Delia's

• EBay!

You can get name brand stuff at less price. Just always ask for measurements and be really careful reading the details. I've got tons of name brand stuff off of ebay. Sometimes there is even tags on it still.