Do you guys find long hair attractive?

just wanted to know your opinions on this. I have hair down to my butt, and I was wondering if you find it nice or not. :)

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Long is attractive. Too long is excessive. After a certain point, it's just redundant and most guys are indifferent to the additional length.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's a bit too long for my taste. I think bottom of the neck to mid-back is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • thats a little to long for me

1|0
    1|0
  • Long hair don't care, but that's too long imo.

1|0
    0|0
  • yepp

Long and curly or wavey hairs are awesome ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is nice, too long is weird. use the search bar might help

0|0
    1|0
  • This question has been asked like forever and I don't know why so much confusion!

YES, long hair to girls is so damn sexy!

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• for the love of god, use the damn search bar. This question specifically is asked several times a week usually. If you even scrolled down or to the next page, a VERY similar question was asked only yesterday or the day before. smh

2|0
    1|0
  • No, shave it.

1|0
    2|0
  • Yes. But I do think at a point most hair looks too long and can make you look a bit unkempt or hippie-ish. I would say once it is past the waistline it is too long once a girl is past a certain age. But, hair that long is definitely more attractive than short hair IMO, and if it is layered and styled well it can still look nice.

1|0
    0|0