Is my body type a yay or a nay?

I recently lost 30 pounds over the summer and I'm very happy with the way my body is now but I'm still wanting to lose more.

Is my body type generally attractive or can I afford to lose a few more pounds? I'm 5'6 135 pounds.

Plz be honest, you don't need to sugar coat anything, I can take it! lol

I don't have enough points to post a link but I posted before and after pics on my profile

thanks everyone :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You answered your own question!

("I'm very happy with the way my body looks now. . .")

I looked at your pictures and you look good. C:

Just don't lose anymore weight or else you'll lose ALL signs of feminine curves! And you'll end up having the non-womanly figure of a skinny teenage boy. D:

That is, IF you're trying to impress other people. But you wouldn't be posting this question if you weren't! >< MY 2 cents? If YOU are happy, you shouldn't give a **** about what other people think!

IF you want PURE honesty, though, I would say that you could stand to work on the muscle tone in your arms a little bit. (In MY opinion.) :X

Please, please, please do NOT let other people's opinions guide your state of mind. . .

• yeah I agree that my arms still need some work haha, thanks for your input!

• You're welcome.

You're brave for posting pics and asking for honesty! :D

I could NEVER do this.

Anyway, congrats on losing weight. You have more willpower than I ever would! C:

What Guys Said 21

• Looks like a "yay". Good work. Feels good, doesn't it? I've been in this situation once before so I know how you feel.

• yowza. enjoy the new bod and go get some guys.

I can't really tell much from the photos but I would say if you still want to improve, focus more on toning instead of weight. I wouldn't measure success so much with a scale, but rather with a mirror. Maybe some yoga or weight training? But just do it for yourself to be healthier and feel better, you are already plenty attractive.

• its a "yay"

• That's great! That's some nice work you've done! Your weight and body height sound really healthy, so again congrats on your efforts! :)

• looks pretty good maybe good aford to lose 1-5 pound in the midsection (can't be sure cause of the pictures) and it really depends on where you live and what race or races you are interested interested in but most American men would find at least attractive

• yay!

• I think you answered your own Q when you said "...and I'm very happy with the way my body is now"

Thus, what makes you happy makes me happy :)

• lookin' good.

• You look amazing.

• Yay

• You look normal to me. Your before pictures weren't bad either.

• Can't answer...

...b/c there's no pics.

• It's good.

• good, wow 5'6.

• definite yay! perfect for me imo! :D

• Based on the pictures in your profile, yeah your body is good.

• I'd tap that, if You let me :)

• its yay forsure

• It's definitely a yay. Nothing wrong with it.

• mmmm your lookin real good and I think you know it, Nothing wrong with that, go a head feel good about your self wear sexy clothes and show off a bit Have fun, you got more thatn my curiosity arroused ha ha

• My girlfriend has the same type of body and she's my best friend. I think she's perfect and she can take a big c*** if that answers your question ^^

What Girls Said 9

• You look really good! :) Congrats on losing the weight! IF you wanted, you could potentially lose 5-8 more pounds (that's only IF you wanted to, since I think you look awesome where you're at right now), but I wouldn't go under that because then I think you'd start to look a bit too skinny.

I think you should stick with where you're at though, but that's just me :)

• a body type is ones natural body shape/ build not how thin you are, your photos are just your stomach. yeah you got healthy good for you, keep it up, but ultimately don't pay attention to others comments if you're happy with your body then own it girl :)

• your BMI sits at 21.8 - the dead centre of the 'normal weight' range!

Perfecto!

btw! good on you for losing 30 pounds! that's some will power! don't lose any more though!

• yay beauty is more than size hell I'm 240 pounds now boys still like me go for what makes you happy. Some guys look at body stucture but the really good once love you! You can lose probably 15 more pounds but I wouldn't go under that because then you would look like your sick instead of skinny!

• hot bod.

• That's great for your height. Congrats on losing the weight! I can't even seem to drop ten pounds--that must have taken some willpower.

• i think that your at an OK weight. your regular. so yay.

• you look great girl! congrats to losing the weight. I'm curious as to how you did it? I'm trying to lose weight myself but so far nothing :( ill add you as a friend

• u look so finee now...congratss :) :)

maybe the question should be how you lost 30 pounds :D