Why do I feel nauseous

i'm wondering why I feel nauseous when I see any of my boyfriend's exes... its not a "omg she is so gross she makes me sick look at those shoes - gag!" thing, I actually start feeling physically sick if I see them. does this happen to any of you? and why does it happen? I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its anxiety hun... its fear, it is about what they represent and your fear of losing this guy back to these girls. Its more about your insecurity in the relationship hun, maybe you need to believe you are worth it, and that he is with you after all :)

• Thanks, that makes a lot of sense because I am very insecure. I try so hard to just trust that he wants me and no other girl, but its really hard for me when there are always pretty girls flirting with him (a couple of his exes still have feelings for him, too) and I am naturally a jealous person =/

• Jealousy comes from feeling insecure with yourself and/or the situation... I know its not easy, but the best thing you have for keeping this guy, is being yourself, and having fun :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's just your insecurity. Try to deal with it but one word of advice - never ever show your insecurity to your boyfriend because that would definitely sour your relationship. He would start thinking you don't trust him or you are clingy. Once you plant the seeds to such thoughts the relationship is essentially dead.

• We have been together for a little over a year now, and he really is like my best friend, so I'm not worried about that too much. & he understands my insecurities because he is also extremely insecure & jealous(god forbid any other guy look at me O.O). but anyways I do try to be very confident around him and if any of his exes are around you can bet I'm showing him off :)

What Girls Said 4

• It happens to me because I just think she's really gross to tell you the truth and I can't help making an ugly look when I see her.

• theyre prob intimidating to u. I know that feeling. don't worry, just remember how much ur boyfriend loves you and be sure of yourself

• You start stressing yourself out. All it is, is insecurity. Be confident, he is holding your hand.. not theirs.

• You are intimidated/threatened by these girls. You need to be more confident and hold your head up high-not worry about what others think.