Were are the hot spots for cologne/body spray?

What hot spots do you spray on your body to keep the cologne/body spray around longer

Most Helpful Girl

• Pulse points. Neck, wrists, inner elbows, behind the knees even. I only do neck and wrists, but the idea is the same, lol.

What Girls Said 6

• I put some on my neck and wrists but very lightly. Worst thing you can do is overdo it

• I don't care for colognes on men. I like the natural smell of vinegar scrotum.

• i put some on my clothes, because it keep the sent more.i put some on my wrist, neck.

• -Wrist

-Neck

-Chest

I also spray it on the front and back of my shirt. If you think it won't last till the middle of the day, it is recommend to carry your cologne around in your backpack. If you're worried about it on a date, carry a sample size with you and spray yourself in the bathroom.

• On my wrists, find the pulse in my neck and spray there.

• Spray it on your neck and chest. Nothing gets me hotter than burying my face in a guy's neck when it smells amazing.

What Guys Said 4

• neck and wrists in very subtle amounts. if a person can smell it from farther than regular conversation distance, you probably over did it. And for the love of god do not spray your penis.

• Front/side of your neck, and inner wrist...

• armpits, neck, inner elbows, chest...any 2 of those is enough imo

• Wrists, neck, and back. Trust me on this.