The title basically holds all of the information that is needed.
In the poll below, you will notice five options with five definitions-- pick your favored on the opposite gender. The fifth offers the choice of being indifferent... but I would rather a straight-forward answer, as no matter how much a person may claim not to care, they truly do have a slight preference and liking over another.
I thought that this would be an interesting poll, seeing that many posts with related topics typically solely focus on what men think of the length and styles of womens' locks.
Personally? I truly adore both lengths on men... either a military cut or past the shoulders, receive the highest votes.
As honest as that is, I suppose that short tops the elongated strands.
- Short Hair on Women (shoulders and above.)Vote A
- Long Hair on Women (elbows and below.)Vote B
- Short Hair on Men (typical shaggy, to buzz.)Vote C
- Long Hair on Men (shoulders and below.)Vote D
- Indifferent (favored length varies.)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I love guys with buzzed hair. Like right when its fuzzy love it!2