What length of hair is your preference on the opposite gender?

The title basically holds all of the information that is needed.

In the poll below, you will notice five options with five definitions-- pick your favored on the opposite gender. The fifth offers the choice of being indifferent... but I would rather a straight-forward answer, as no matter how much a person may claim not to care, they truly do have a slight preference and liking over another.

I thought that this would be an interesting poll, seeing that many posts with related topics typically solely focus on what men think of the length and styles of womens' locks.

Personally? I truly adore both lengths on men... either a military cut or past the shoulders, receive the highest votes.

As honest as that is, I suppose that short tops the elongated strands.

• Short Hair on Women (shoulders and above.)
  • Long Hair on Women (elbows and below.)
  • Short Hair on Men (typical shaggy, to buzz.)
  • Long Hair on Men (shoulders and below.)
  • Indifferent (favored length varies.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys with buzzed hair. Like right when its fuzzy love it!

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the shape of your face. Some girls have long hair, and feel uncomfortable from not being sure if it suits her or not, and vice versa. The point is the length of the hair has to match with the shape of the face. Long hair goes often with long faces, short hair, short faces. But then it would depend on the haircut, but still with the same principles.

• well actually long hair elongates someone's face. So it would just make a long face longer and weirder looking.. Shorter hair makes your face appear wider usually, so it wouldn't be good for short faces lol

• A girl with hair down to about mid-back is definitely my type. Longer is fine too but I don't really like anything above the neck.

What Girls Said 7

• I picked C...but, it really varies from guy to guy...I have been attracted to guys with shoulder length,...to guys with a buzz... =]

• I don't really like the buzzed look, but I don't want his hair to be as long as mine, either, haha. Also, if his hair is a bit longer, it really depends on the style, too, and not just the length. Something like this link and this link are two lengths/styles I find really attractive.

• It does not really matter to me because everyone is different and some people look good with short hair and some people look good with long hair it just all depends

• I voted C. I prefer short hair on guys. I don't really like it when they have long hair :)

• short hair on men.

• I like short hair on guys, but not SUPER short (really not a fan of buzz cuts).

• Super long hair on guys (bellow shoulders) is yucky to me.. Like a hippie or something.. :P