What is up with pictures?

In the mirror I think I look fine or good but in pictures I look horrible! My nose looks crooked and one of my eyebrows looks like it's almost a whole inch lower than the other one. I don't know what to believe the mirror or pictures or what. Who else has this problem and which is how you really look like?

link

Very interesting!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when that happens in pictures too but what is worse is when people take photoshop to the extreme and try to "edit" their photos. It is understandable to shade a certain area or to make something black and white or sepia, or to make that nose a little smaller because in real life it isn't that bulbous or whatever but things like this link or this link is just wrong!

• Yeah now that is bad!

What Guys Said 3

• Probably your photographer is not the best photographer in this world

• I'm the photographer!

• Ask someone in person what they think. Cameras can be very generous to some people, and very harsh to others.

• I've asked people if my nose is crooked and they say no lol.

• The mirror is quite different, especially if you lack perfectly symmetrical features.

• My face isn't symmetrical I know that.

• Lol, I seem to have a similar issue... I just don't feel that I'm photogenic for some reason.

• grrrr!

• Don't let it bother you that much, lol. I think it could be because of the camera flash... It works with some people, but not as well with others.

• The camera flash can eat my nuts!

What Girls Said 5

• I think MOST people have that problem:(. I think I look better in the mirror and it drives me crazy lol. The only things you can really do are Google tips for taking better pictures and/or take a million because chances are you'll get some good ones sooner or later lol. I also noticed pictures outside seem to look better because of the natural lighting and it brings your eyes out more, so outdoor pictures are muy bueno.(:

• Have to agree with you, guess in a past life I, we, slighted the mother of all cameras.

• yeah , haha. I'm not photogenic.

• f***. our. lives. haha.

• find a better angle?

• I guess so.

• I don't have that problem, I just love taking pics <3

• Lol I have the same issue! Camras make my nose look bigger! Take a picture of your reflection in the mirror, for some reason it works for me.

• Yeah it makes my nose look bigger too. I look better when I take picture in the mirror. F***lol.

• I totally feel you :)

• This is badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd haha.