Is NO makeup attractive to guys?

I don't wear make up except for a little lip gloss when I remember. Most of my guy friends don't notice that I don't wear make up and say I look great either way. but, I have started to like a guy, and I was wondering if guys like make up? does it catch your attention, or is the natural look more of a turn on?

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't need it- don't wear it.

But if it helps you- then put a little on

A LITTLE. I'm not looking for a doll.

If you can, try and save the makeup for special occasions- it will stand out even more because you don't wear it often.

What Guys Said 6

• hmm. natural look is always the best. if you can achieve a stunning natural look without it- then awesome. if not then wear it lol. don't overdo it tho.

• I guess it's all about natural beuty. As long as it still looks natural I don't mind make-up as long as you don't go over-board.

• Honestly, I like makeup. But there are days where no makeup works with the outfit, I suppose.

• PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WEAR MAKE UP! so many guys lie to not seem like douches or shallow but please wear make up!

• I prefer little to no make up.

• No makeup is very unattractive!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure lots of guys will say yes because they think that is what we want to hear.

• Guys only prefr no m if you are natrually pretty which I am sure you are