Other girls: How do you like guys with long(er) hair?

How do you like guys with long hair? Any length preferable? Any length that grosses you out or attracts you more to a guy?

• Short, buzz cut to like 1-2 inches
  • Shoulder length
  • Longer
    Vote C
  • No long hair
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think I'd like hair longer than Ian's in this picture link . Ps. Him and I are going to get married some day.(;

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I really like guys with shaggy hair. Not too long, but not exactly short either. But, if it's well-maintained and doesn't make him look like a total creeper, long hair probably isn't so bad.

• haha truth, my friend had long hair and he's already kind of known for being a creep... it just added hahaha. but he's toned himself up a bit so he's not much of a creeper anymore I don't think, but he also cut his hair lol

• shaggy rocker hair-adam green,julian casablancas,jack white

• at shoulders- gross

zac efron- hot

short- cute

longer than shoulders- I want to take the scissors to their head

• i like guys with buzzed to shoulder length hair any longer is a big no no, unless they are doing it for charity like Locks of Love.

• I like a man with short hair. He looks clean and put together... like he takes care of himself.

• I think it depends on their face shape. A couple of my guy friends have hair down to the middle of their backs. Others, have shoulder length and I like that too. My friend Levi, I absolutely am in love with his hair. It's like a reddish brown and it goes just about past his butt! And it's super thick! So, like I said, it all depends on their face shape and if long hair really fits their personality...

• hmm good point! I guess that's true haha. wow I figured people would be so much more divided on this!