Why do I have some white hair?

I am just 20 years old. But I have had some white hair since I was in middle school. And now, I get more and more. It is ugly when you get both black hair and white hair on your head. I am confused. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It comes with age. People in their 20's & 30's can get it. Since you're young, it might be due to stress or something. But it's natural. If it bothers you, just dye your hair regularly.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• This is caused by listening to Obama speaches. Just quite listening to him and your hair will darken to a lustrous sheen that will be irresistible.

• It could also be genetic, a good start would be asking your father/grandpa/uncle if they started having grey hair at your age.

• vitamin deficiency...do a google search on it and you'll find out what you're lacking.

• I get it too man. Don't worry. I get a lot of stress and have medical conditions that make stress worse. Its just stress