Why do I always feel fat...??

I really don't know why I always feel like I'm overweight! I'm 16% body fat and I lift everyday and I'm 6'3.. I use to weigh 168 before I started lifting and now I'm 185 after about a year of lifting...

Does anyone else feel this way? How can I not look at myself like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel fat probably because you're bulky.

6'3'' at 168lb is really thin. You were probably paper thin all your life and now that you have some weight on you, it feels unnatural.

• That makes sense.. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• well you went from skinny to more muscular, and muscle weights more then fat!

What Guys Said 3

• I lift & gain weight every year in a cycle (fall/winter gain, spring/summer lose) Every year I get bigger and bigger. Currently 6'1 210lbs.

It sux in March/April when my abs are gone and the double chin is there. You just have to remind yourself that this is temporary. This state is a means to an end. Come summer (for me) the chin will be gone and the abs will be back. I'll look better than I ever have in my life.

As always I recommend visiting the bodybuilding dot com forum for excellent advice in weight lift & diet. Good luck bro!

• change your mirror

• Hahaha.. I look at different ones lol

• I'm 5'11 and 240lbs, and I'm not really fat, just sturdy as hell with some chub.

Different people look different with different weight ratios, for me, it just makes me look big and bulky, but for another guy, it might have an adverse effect.