Guy and chubby girls?

How do guys feel about chubby / fat girls ... I'll post a pic I don't know what category I fit in but just curious...

I just posted a side pofile pic... So fat or chubby?
Thank for the input :)
I would say chubby from the out come of all your honest answers... I think it all depends on who's into what . I have noticed a lot of black guys hit on me I think its a preference some like chubby Mexican chicks lol :) I'm flattered anyone would be interested :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• uhh I don't mind chubby or slightly over weight, but not a girl who weighs over 270 lbs =/

• I like girls that suit their weight, girls that are curvy that can carry thier weight arn't unnattractive... I have no idea if you would be defined as curvy or chubby though

• thats not the best pic but id say you look chubby to me not fat, I prefer athletic builds my self but I've got a few guy friends who love women with your build.

• Thanks for commenting to each there own :)

• Chubby, it`s OK, but without big "life-belts or "Daneb-waves". Small breasts are in such case a No Go. You see, all must have the right proportions. Fat must distribute to all body.places in the right mixing.

Surely that`s what Rubens really meant.

• Hmmm weight makes little to no difference to me. I care mostly about connection.

• I LOVE thick girls! And by going by your profile pic, you match the description.

• dont take womens answers seriously. As a guy who looks at women as sexual objects, curvey is what women are supposed to look like, not the stick insect who get glamourised. A sixpack will definitely kill the mood.

Maybe an athletic woman for a one nighter but I could never marry such a thing.

• It all depends how she caries the weight.

• Must have taken it down..either that or I'm blind...

What Girls Said 3

• they like chubby/fat girls as a last resort if at all. there are a few guys who are genuinely attracted to that body type but it isn't the norm.

• update: you actually have a cute shape that I'm sure guys would like. when you say fat/chubby I had something different in mind. your like a thick curvy type, I was envisioning a dumpy apple shape tubby type. in reference to u, your good some guys will like it some wont, but you will have your share of admirers

• Lol thanks girl.

• well first you said chubby...then you said fat. which is it? because there is a BIG difference.

• Well I don't know were I fall in ill post a pic if you want

• woa you're extremely pretty, don't listen to the answer above a guy would def. not like you (personally) as a last resort

• I'm a girl, obviously, but I think it depends on just how chubby you are. And if you look like you take care of yourself in other ways. Like if your hair is greasy and you have a ton of acne, and your face is oily, then guys will not like you. But if you look presentable, and like you take care of yourself, then more guys will find you attractive.

I always say, it's not that I hate fat people, I just hate how they don't have the self-respect to take care of themselves.

• Yea so true. I get chubby and thick a lot. But. I'm a real girlie girl my hairs always done my make up is always done I'm always at my best I embrace my body and I am confident I was just curious if others see me as fat or chubby. I don't Sammy be like those fat ass girls who think there thick but we all know its a lie there just fat and need to wear clothes 5x biggger you know what I mean...

• Omg yea no bikini or cheerleader outfits for me Haha

• Haha I'm sure you could pull it off :) She is 5'2 and weighs 185 lbs. ha ha :)