WHO here looks better without glasses?

I find that glasses make you look older, and less attractive. Is anyone here like that geeky girl with glasses, that whips them off and suddenly becomes a beauty XD

Updates:
WOW

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I asked a question about how I'd look with or without glasses. The consensus was "either way is fine". I'm starting to lean more towards without.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in primary school, I was told by one of my classmates that I looked like a ghost without my glasses. Of course, that was about 10 years ago, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends say I look better without my glasses, they say without them I look more aggressive. Didn't know what they ment about that, so whatever, hahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I way prefer girls with glasses, just a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still have my vision, so have no need to wear them other than say sun glasses... I really dislike wearing them generally, not because of looks, it's mainly because I find many glasses uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands down, I look better without glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know, I like how I look with glasses. I look fine without them too, and I'd like to get contacts too just so I can switch it up more, but I'd probably still wear my glasses the majority of the time, lol. I'm rather fond of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not wear correctional glasses, nor do I need them.

In general, glasses make my particular facial shape and features look terribly awkward and ill-placed, hah. The only style that looks remotely attractive are the Pilot/Aviator sunglasses.

I do not mind them on others, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look more geeky with my glasses on, but I wouldn't say I'm a beauty when I take them off. Just slightly less geeky looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate wearing glasses they make me look like a nerd lol but with out them I can't really see.. :/ oh well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I look better without...but I kinda like wearing them :p

0|2
    0|0
  • Glasses are so SEXY!

Where do you come from?

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better without them. I mean, for glasses mine are cute and they look good on me. Some people look great in glasses and some don't. I personally don't, especially because my eyes are my best facial feature and the glasses hide them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better without. I absolutely hate my glasses but my parents won't let me get contacts :(

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess I do. but I sometimes wear thick black rimmed ones just for fun cause I look cute in glasses as well as without

0|1
    1|0